Bill Koch League Ski Pass & Rental Program 2013-2014
All BKL skiers must either purchase a Weston Ski Track Season Pass or purchase a day pass each day he or she is on the snow. The Weston Ski Track also offers Season Rental Equipment Packages for BKL families. All Season Pass and Rental Pass payment can be done online — get started now
Season Trail Passes
In order to ski at Weston Ski Track, each BKL member must display a Season Pass or a Daily Pass. You can opt for an Individual Season Trail Pass for the child alone, or a Family Season Trail Pass if more family members wish to ski. All Season Passholders receive a 10% discount off the purchase of ski waxes & accessories (excludes used equipment and food). Prices are listed below.
Season Off-Site Rental Packages
Weston Ski Track has created a Season Off-Site Skate-Ski Rental Package specifically for the Bill Koch League. The package consists of combi skis, combi boots, and two sizes of poles to accommodate both the skate- and classical-skiing styles taught in the BKL. The equipment will be expertly sized to the athlete.
Equipment for off-site rental may be picked up beginning Saturday, December 7, 2013, but we strongly recommend that you pay online in advance (see below).
Athletes are responsible for care and maintenance of their off-site rented equipment, including waxing. The BKL holds its own waxing instructional sessions to help you learn more about this essential skill, or you can sign up for our free waxing clinics
Equipment must be returned clean (with no kick-wax or klister) and in good condition to Weston Ski Track by March 8, 2014. Late return fee after 6pm March 8 is $18/day. Your credit card will be charged the retail cost of equipment that is not returned by March 12, 2014.
Equipment may be stored in the lockers at Weston Ski Track, pending availability. You must bring your own lock.
|Bill Koch League Rates
|Daily Trail Pass
|Individual Season Trail Passes
|Additional Family* Members (after one adult at reg. price)
|Season Trail Pass Price Cap for One Family*
|Season Off-Site Ski Rental
(includes combi skis, combi boots & 2 sets of poles)
- * A family consists of up to two adults and their children under age 25 living in the same household.
- Seniors 65 and older receive a 15% discount on all rates.
- Passholder must display pass at all times and must show Photo I.D. on request by Weston Ski Track staff.
- Pass is not transferable.
- Season passholders displaying their pass may ski anytime as long as they do not interfere with snowmaking.
- Season passholders receive 10% off merchandise from our Ski Shop (excludes food and used equipment; discounts cannot be combined).
Online Ordering Policies
- We strongly recommend that all signups and payment be done online. This will save you time!
- A parent must complete the online Release of Liability.
- Season passes and rentals can be purchased in one easy online transaction.
- Passes will be mailed within 1-3 business days of receipt of your order.
- Participants will pick up their rental equipment at Weston Ski Track.
- Get started — read the details below and proceed to our Season & Rental Pass online signup!