The Eastern Mass. Bill Koch Youth Ski League
(EMBK) is an amazing organization that supports kids' cross-country skiing for recreation and racing in the Boston area. In order to ski with EMBK you must register with the club
(separate from your ski pass and rentals).
- Season passes and rentals can be purchased in one easy online transaction. Buying online saves you time!
- Passes will be mailed within 1-3 business days of receipt of your order.
- Skiers will pick up their rental equipment at Weston Ski Track.
- A parent must complete the Release of Liability before you can pick up the equipment.
- Get started — read the details below and proceed to our online store!
Season Off-Site Rental Packages
Weston Ski Track has created a Season Off-Site Skate-Ski Rental Package specifically for the Bill Koch League. The package consists of combi skis, combi boots, and two sizes of poles to accommodate both the skate- and classical-skiing styles taught in the EMBK. The equipment will be expertly sized to the athlete.
Equipment for off-site rental may be picked up beginning Saturday, December 6, 2014, and we strongly recommend that you pay online in advance (see below).
Athletes are responsible for care and maintenance of their off-site rented equipment, including waxing. The EMBK holds its own waxing instructional sessions to help you learn more about this essential skill, or you can sign up for our free waxing clinics
Equipment must be returned clean (with no kick-wax or klister) and in good condition to Weston Ski Track by March 7, 2015. Late return fee after 6pm March 7 is $18/day. Your credit card will be charged the retail cost of equipment that is not returned by March 12, 2015.
Equipment may be stored in the lockers at Weston Ski Track, pending availability. You must bring your own lock.
Season Trail Passes
In order to ski at Weston Ski Track, each EMBK member must display a Season Pass or a Daily Pass. You can opt for an Individual Season Trail Pass for the child alone, or a Family Season Trail Pass if more family members wish to ski. All Season Passholders receive a 10% discount off the purchase of ski waxes & accessories (excludes used equipment and food).
Daily Trail Pass
Valid all day.
Individual Season Pass
Unlimited skiing for one person.
Add'l Family* Members
After one adult at reg. price.
Price Cap for Family*
Max. charge for one family.
Season Off-Site Ski Rental
Combi skis/boots, 2 sets of poles.
- * A family consists of up to two adults and their children under age 25 living in the same household.
- Season passes are not transferable.
- Season passes are valid for unlimited skiing for the individual named on the pass. Season rentals are valid for unlimited rentals of the indicated equipment for the individual named on the pass (subject to availability).
- Season passholders displaying their pass may ski anytime as long as they do not interfere with snowmaking.
- Season passholders receive 10% off merchandise from our Ski Shop (excludes food and used equipment; discounts cannot be combined).
- Seniors 65 and older receive a 15% discount on all rates.